let us support you
Our wellness approach offers tangible solutions for overcoming:
- Women’s health challenges including: painful menstruation, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, PCOS, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), perimenopausal symptoms and fertility challenges.
- Skin issues such acne, eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- Chronic pain
- Chronic indigestion or Irritable Bowel Disease (IBS/IBD)
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- Candida and parasites
- Hormonal imbalance
- Thyroid imbalance
- Low libido
- Parkinson disease
- Alzheimer's disease
- And more!
We can also support you to:
- Recover from cancer or major illness
- Enhance fertility for healthy conception and pregnancy
- Navigate significant life transitions with balance
- Cleanse the body of accumulated toxins
- Promote immunity and longevity
- Restore your body’s natural balance
- Cultivate tools for holistic parenting and a deeper holistic understanding of your child
- Live a balanced family life
- Discover overall rejuvenation to body, mind, and spirit
The Ayurvedic Approach
Rooted in Ayurveda, our wellness systems weave ancient wisdom for holistic healing into the modern context.
Ayurveda is India’s ancient science of evoking inner health by aligning with the elements and the rhythms of nature. Originally visioned over 5,000 years ago by the rishis (the ancient sages of India), Ayurveda is believed to be one of the oldest systems of healing on Earth. It offers a rich and dynamic body of knowledge that supports holistic wellness at a deep level through balance.
The Sanskrit word Ayurveda translates as “science of life”. According to Ayurvedic wisdom, the world around us is made up of five elements: ether, air, fire, water and earth. Living a life that is synchronized with these rhythmic and elemental influences revitalizes our bodies, invites us to trust ourselves and reconnects our spirit. Ayurvedic treatments include daily routines, delicious foods, medicinal herbs, massage, yoga, meditation, and other simple lifestyle changes that work to restore your body to its innate, healthy balance.